Saturday, October 6, 2012

LED tiny lights.

An idea from Captain Richard.....

http://captainrichardsminiaturecivilwar.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-last-piece-of-real-estate-gets-lit.html

I picked up the battery powered version..3 AA batteries.  $6.00, I got them on sale at Michaels art supply. Halloween stuff is already on sale. LEMAX has a similar product with tiny white lights.

 Light the inside of buildings...


Campfires in the background ..." I have seen Him in the watch-fires of a hundred circling camps,."


Attempt at a campfire... a little too smokey. Might make a good explosion as well!


Taking photos using these light may involve experimenting with exposure.



3 comments:

  1. I sue small battery operated LED lights. I think they call them "Tea" lights. I only use them for Photo shoots so turning them on doesn't bother me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott...nice work on the lighting...youll see just how good a nighttime shot looks and gives your layout a whole new dimension, I don't know why more people aren't doing this. Very nice Scott.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I commented on this already...well if I didn't i want to say your Leds look real good...nice job

    ReplyDelete